• New to Real Estate
  • Middle Tennessee
Votes |
Hello! Glad to be here! - Middle TN "New Guy"

Casey Lodes
  • New to Real Estate
  • Middle Tennessee
Posted Feb 6 2022, 01:54

Good Afternoon!  I am so very glad to be a new member of this great community and look very forward to learning about investing from the lovely folks that are members here.  My wife and I are looking to jump into the rental market and are looking to learn from you fine folks.  My Parents owned a duplex in West TN and I saw how profitable it was for them over the years.  My Father owned a construction company and I grew up swinging a hammer with him.  I am somewhat handy, but am not on the level of knowledge as a general contractor.  That being said - a Flip/Facelift is not super scary for me.  

We temporarily owned a rental property after my wife and I met and got married.  We were so new at that time and didn't know what we didn't know. 

GOALS:

1.) Meet up and form a relationship with similar like-minded individuals.
2.) Begin the acquisition of a few rental properties over the next few years.
3.) Purchase a beach condo in the Orange Beach area to utilize when we take family vacations.

I'm currently in the military and am on a "vacation" for a little bit.  I'm trying to educate myself so we are prepared to start pulling triggers when I return.  

I look forward to meeting new folks here.  

Loading replies...