• Marin County, CA
Votes |
I'm Ready, So Let's Go!!!

David Erlich
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Marin County, CA
Posted Sep 4 2022, 14:50

Hi BP!  I just moved to the Bay Area, CA in January after getting married on New Years.  Since I left my old job it was time for a new career as well.  I picked real estate!  In April I started my job at a property management company and also got my real estate license.  It's great to be working in my new field while learning everything I can, but I know I want to invest.  Where I live in CA, real estate is just so expensive.  So I am looking to invest in the Killeen/FT Hood, TX area.  I used to live there when I was in high school and my dad was stationed at FT Hood.  After high school, I joined the Army and was stationed at FT Hood as well.  Since I have knowledge of the area as well as friends and family who still live there, I think it is the best area for me to invest.  I would love to connect from anyone in the Killeen area as well as Austin, TX (since I spent a few years there too).  I also would love to connect with anyone close to where I live in the Bay Area, so please reach out.

I'm ready, so let's go!  I'm not sure exactly what type of investing I'm going to do yet but I joined the BP Rookie Bootcamp and hoping to narrow that down.  I look forward to gaining a lot of knowledge.  With the bootcamp I signed up for the BP subscription.  I'm looking forward to engaging with everyone and walking this new path.  I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.  Take care and God bless.

Loading replies...