New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Robert Hasty
Votes |
Looking to connect in North Carolina

Robert Hasty
Posted Oct 28 2022, 20:12

Newbie here, looking to connect with members, agents, investors in the Asheville, Maggie Valley, Boone area of North Carolina. 

I currently own one home in Pennsylvania which has been rented out to family for 5 years. Been visiting the smoky mountain region for years and plan on retiring there. Currently still working full-time and travel the east coast for work doing beach renourishment work and live in an RV but love it. 

Thanks to the recent hurricane we will have alot of work for a few years and I plan on spending that money wisely investing in rental property. 

I've been watching BP youtube daily for months,  read many many books, been practicing running numbers with an app finding deals etc, plan on taking boot camps here and also Zubers course. 

I'm 52 yrs old and have the opportunity to make some very good money with work the next few years and I need to make this happen. It's now or never escape the rat race. I'm 100% fully committed. 

I'm also a member of the BP fb group. 

Great to be aboard here and plan on going pro shortly. 

To end, if your an agent, broker, investor in the smoky mountain region of North Carolina please get in touch with me here or even send a fr on fb. 

Thanks much,

Robert

Loading replies...