Votes |
From Marine Corps Drill Instructor to RE Agent/Investor

Mason Dylan Hernandez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex
Posted Nov 25 2022, 21:44

Hi everyone, 

I have been in the Marine Corps for 10 years now and bought my first property 3 years ago. For the longest time I have been in a single income military family with very little capital to work with but a strong drive to Learn and grow every chance I get. I recently got stationed near my home town and have taken the opportunity to get my real estate license and prepare to transition out of the Marine Corps to full time RE agent/ Investor. My first home became an investment property that is making $200 in pure cash flow and currently own a second personal property.

I have been a long time BiggerPockets book reader and podcast listener yet have not implemented the strategies due to low capital excuses. I recently decided to cut the excuses, pay the yearly BP fee and get some skin in the game to force me to work harder so I can make that money back through scaling my real estate investing.  My goal is to scale to 5 more homes in the next 2 years before I get out of the Marine Corps and Grow my monthly cash flow to at LEAST an extra $1,000 in pure cash flow which I know is not much for now, but I would like to keep my goals realistic for a two year timeline. I look forward to learning and interacting with all of you and seeing what I can do in the future. 

Loading replies...