New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Douglas Harrell
Votes |
New REI investor

Douglas Harrell
Posted May 30 2023, 09:49

Hi everyone, Glad to be back here- it's been a few years. I have finally decided to take the plunge and get in the game. I'm currently in the process of setting up my business and getting everything legal. I am a long time follower of REI, and a DIY master. I have a 15+ year construction back ground, specializing in electrical- held a journeyman license in NY for 5 yrs. I am also well versed in plumbing and general construction. I have spent 10 yrs building cabinetry and woodworking. Many will describe me as the illigitimate love child of Bob Vila and Martha Stewarts secret love affair,lol .

I'm looking to start networking and making connections with others in the local REI market. Willing to help out in ANY way possible, let's chat and see where it goes. I have hundreds of references for past jobs I've done around the area- Windsor County. I am looking to get into fix and flips, and seller financing down the road.

I'm a 44 yr old divorced dad looking to solidify a future for my girls and I. I currently work in retail and am tired of wasting my skills, and being under paid. It's time to fully realize my potential, and stop making excuses as to why I can't achieve my dreams. Let's get this going!

Loading replies...