New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Sam Johnson
Votes |
Newbie searching for mentorship in La Crosse, WI

Sam Johnson
Posted May 31 2023, 21:38

Hi there! My name is Sam, I’ve been a full time mechanic since I finished high school a few years ago. Within the last year I’ve really taken an interest in real estate. I started learning from a fellow out of state car enthusiast who is a successful investor, listened to some podcasts, then read a handful of books and so on. I think some of this interest has transferred over from my hobby of buying cheap cars, doing some “rehab” if you will, and flipping them. I even have what you could call a “long term” investment vehicle in my possession haha.

With the introduction aside, I’m looking for something a little different than every other newbie. Rather than acquiring my first property straight away, I’m looking for a foot in the door position. My significant other is currently a full time student so my plan is to provide until she is done with school, then start to look at my options more seriously. 

However I am searching for a real estate investor in the La Crosse, WI region or Rochester, MN (willing to commute) that is looking to hire a dedicated helper or assistant if you will for help with whatever task, big or small! I think this would be a great way for me to gain some knowledge and learn from likeminded others while continuing to stably financially support my S/O.

I look forward to meeting others, cheers.

Loading replies...