Good day from Clearwater

8 Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Paul and I am eager to learn more about real estate investing in general and to start networking with other like minded people. I am a novice investor at this time. Since recently re-locating to the Clearwater, FL area, I see many mobile parks around and started to research mobile home investing. Doing my do diligence, I stumbled upon this site. Thank goodness!

I really look forward to learning and making new friends from this site.

Thanks so much,

Paul

Welcome to BP @Paul Chicone ! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. A good way to begin is to read the Bigger Pockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing as Josh and Brandon did a great job with it.We'd love to see you be an active member of the BP community so be sure to set up Keywords Alerts for your local area such as "Clearwater" or "Tampa" if you're looking to find potential opportunities for investing or other members in your area. You can also use the Find Members area to do the same. The Podcasts come out weekly and are great way to learn on the move. If you appreciate a post that a fellow member put up responding to you be sure to show them you liked it by casting a vote for it. And lastly I highly recommend becoming a Plus or Pro member of the site and take advantage of all that BP has to offer you.

Again welcome to Bigger Pockets!

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

Hi Paul,

Welcome!

I don't know anything about mobile homes, but if you have other questions about the area, feel free to contact me. I have bought several houses and have been around for a while.

Stephan

Welcome Paul . There are a lot of super helpful people and great advice on this site! I'm a "fix and hold" investor from the Bay Area in CA, and loving it! A lot of others doing flips, wholesaling, notes, everything.. A few tips..

You can tag people by typing @ before you type their name, then clicking their name when it pops up at the bottom of the message box. You can click on the "vote" button if you like someone's post or is helpful, and there are "awards" to earn on your profile. The "Learn" link across the top navigation bar has lots of great info, and most importantly, the BP members! Welcome to BP, and good luck on your investments!

Welcome to this wonderful site. I am a newbie on here and have learned so much in such a short time. I am looking forward to become a wholesaler. Good luck to you...

@Paul Chicone

Welcome. Check out the mobile home forum on BP.

Check out the Start Here page http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses,The Book on Estimating ReHab Costshttp://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info.

Good luck

Paul

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you