From Managing Multi-Million Dollar Amazon Inventory to Transitioning Into Real Estate

From Managing Multi-Million Dollar Amazon Inventory to Transitioning Into Real Estate

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP community!

I currently manage a multi-million dollar Amazon business, where I oversee the purchasing of millions in inventory and analyze tens of thousands of products across a wide range of data points. My role has involved making strategic purchasing decisions, negotiating supplier terms, and managing large capital investments in a competitive environment.


As the Amazon landscape has shifted toward large players with exclusive manufacturer access, I’ve been planning a transition into real estate finance — particularly hard money lending, 

In my role, I’ve:

  • Managed multi-million dollar purchasing decisions, sourcing high-demand products and optimizing inventory strategies.

  • Analyzed large sets of data to forecast profitability, manage cash flow, and minimize risk.

  • Built strong relationships with suppliers, financial institutions, and logistics partners to drive operational efficiency.

I’m confident that my financial acumen, data-driven approach, and experience in capital management can translate seamlessly into roles in real estate finance.

I’m eager to connect with professionals in the field, and I’m particularly interested in opportunities related to:

  • Hard money lending and underwriting

  • Real estate investment analysis

  • Portfolio management

If you have any advice, mentorship, or know of any opportunities in real estate finance, I’d love to connect. I’m excited to bring my skill set to a new industry and learn from those with experience in this space.

Looking forward to connecting with this incredible community!

Best regards, Phil

1Reply
51 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Erie & Millscreek PA | Maggie Valley & Haywood County NC · Member since 2024 · 264 posts · 118 votes
    1y

    @Philip Wagschal 

    Hey Phil, your background in managing multi-million dollar Amazon inventory is impressive. The data analysis, capital management, and relationship-building skills you’ve developed will definitely translate well into real estate finance.

    Hard money lending and underwriting could be a great fit given your experience with risk assessment and cash flow forecasting. I’d be happy to connect and share insights on transitioning into real estate finance, as well as opportunities for leveraging your skill set in investment analysis and portfolio management.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.