New Investor, ready to roll

17 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I am truly grateful to be a BP member. I have been interested in real estate as an investment for years, and I decided that this is the best time to move forward in acquiring properties. My research led me here, and I am so excited about the wealth of information available on this site and how it will enable me to start on the road towards my future investments. I have a lot to learn, but I am up to the challenge.  I thank you in advance for all of the support.  This is a truly unique gem!!!!

Patrice

Promotion
Marko Rubel
ATTENTION INVESTORS
Get Deals 100% Funded – No Credit, No Banks, No Job Verification
New Unlimited Funding® program for investors: low-interest, without banks or shark lenders.
Check availability
Originally posted by @Jenkins Ramon :

@Patrice McCloud welcome to biggerpockets.

Under the “ learn ” tab:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How-to guides

Dedicate the next few weeks listening to podcasts.

Attend your local REIA

Good luck moving forward.

Thanks so much!  I am definitely going to be working on those things! 

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Patrice McCloud ! We're just as excited to have you here as you are about the content you've been exposed to! People like yourself is what make this community a thriving place and it's great to have you here. 

I hear Jacksonville is a great market to be in right now. See you around!

Hey @Patrice McCloud welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

Learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by reading this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz

See you around!

Hey @Patrice McCloud  thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Jacksonville" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Originally posted by @Mehran Kamari:

Welcome to BiggerPockets @Patrice McCloud! We're just as excited to have you here as you are about the content you've been exposed to! People like yourself is what make this community a thriving place and it's great to have you here. 

I hear Jacksonville is a great market to be in right now. See you around!

 Thanks Mehran!  I am hearing that about Jacksonville as well.  I have picked the right time to become an investor.  Looking forward to listening to your podcast and gaining knowledge about real estate investing.

Promotion
Contracoin
Bridging between Crypto and Real Estate
Get ready to buy your next property using Crypto
Using crypto to own property, leverage #CTCN in buying your next home and more
Time to buy property
Originally posted by @Dave Visaya:

Hey @Patrice McCloud welcome to BiggerPockets! It is great to have you and please feel free to jump in the community - there are certainly great people around here!

Learn how to use BiggerPockets to grow your business by reading this quick guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/biz

See you around!

 Thanks Dave!!! I will be looking at the link you provided.  Looking forward to being a part of this community.

Originally posted by @Brandon Turner:

Hey @Patrice McCloud thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Jacksonville" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Hey Brandon...I feel like I already know you  with all the podcasts I have listened to so far!! LOL.  Both you and Josh have me laughing with your "Quick Tips" (singing); I have thoroughly enjoyed what has been presented. I have learned a ton and am looking forward to learning more so I can, too, find success as well as pay it forward.  

Thanks again!

Originally posted by @Imer Granados:

New from Yakima, Wa

 Welcome,  it's great to know there are more people out there who new just like me.  May we grow in success by what we learn!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

  • Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you