User Stats

Votes
Steve Peixoto
Votes |
Hello from Broomfield, CO

Steve Peixoto
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:49

Hi,

Been lurking on this site off and on for a month and decided to join (another small win in the "do") column.

I'm interested in investing in real estate as well other ways than my job (which is a very good one and has been for the past 12 years) to make money.

I love the section on investors who do vs. investors who don't. I'm really trying to move myself to the do column. I've read a book called "Beginner's Guide to Building Wealth Buying Houses" that advocates by homes and the doing the lease option path with them. Love to hear from anyone who is currently doing it in this area. The book resonated with me.

My inspiration is my family, with 3 girls, twin 2 year olds and a 5 year old, I have a feeling that I'm going to need some some serious money in about 12 years or so. ;)

The book that got me started taking action was "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind" by T. Harv Eker. There's some pretty good reviews of it the book forum.

Its inspired me to create website based on their budgeting system. As I'm new I won't post it here, but its on my profile. Its very new and I'd love feedback.

Thanks for reading my long winded post!

Loading replies...