Hello from New Hope Pa

4 Replies

Hello 

my name is Steve. I am from Taiwan and live in New Hope, pa now. I am  newbie and started investing 3 yrs ago. Most of my properties in Hunterdon county.. Looking to buy surrounding area(mercer county, Philly..etc) I am also licensed real estate NJ and Pa. Looking forward to network with like-minded people and learn!

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

Welcome to Biggerpockets! 

This site is wonderful with lots of great diverse information. The only thing everyone has in common is real estate from their everyone niche, business strategy and goal is as diverse as the number of people here. The podcasts, blogs and forum are great sources of information.

Another less "know" source is individuals personal website located in their signature. This is a great source to dive deeper in areas you want to learn more. Many people like myself write about their business strategy/niche/etc in detail. For example mine is about self managing, work with class A properties, making a profit with tight number, working with a transient career, etc. 

Again welcome and I look forward to seeing you around!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you