Hello

7 Replies

Good morning!  Real Estate attorney and broker here..... Worked for an auction firm in Oklahoma for over 8 years.  Enjoy chatting about the industry. 

welcome! I am an attorney in Shawnee and am working on moving to real estate full time. I am getting my brokers license again and would love to talk with you sometime about your experiences. This is a great place to learn and share.

Promotion
Vacasa
Vacation Rental Property Management
We do the work. You get the ROI.
We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.
Free income estimate

Hey @Ty Bridges thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Cleveland" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Welcome to BP Ty. I have a house in Cleveland County and several rentals in the city. There are several members in the area. Check out the networking tab to find colleagues locally.

Good Luck

Sara

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you