New Member from York,PA/ Baltimore Area

10 Replies

Hello Everyone!

My name is Michael (Mike) Seifert, I am from York, PA, and I am relatively new to real estate.

I am looking to grow my business and increase my knowledge of every aspect in real estate! I am currently dealing in wholesaling, but have things in motion to begin my first flip project by the end of November. I have an amazing mentor that I am working with and I will have my first two deals by the end of next month. If you have any tips for newbies please share them, as I am always looking for suggestions and I am an extremely fast learner.

I am on a team of investors and wholesalers, and I am so excited to be here on BP and network with all of you fantastic people. Let's do this!

Have a great day!

-Mike

Hi, Mike,

Sounds like you are making a great start. I'm sure Bigger Pockets will be of help to you, it's a terrific resource in just about every conceivable way. 

I am mainly a buy-and-hold investor and so far have done all my business in Baltimore, but I am looking to learn more about Philadelphia. Is your team active in that area?

Best,

Nancy Roth

We are buy and hold investors! This is a great site because there are tons of different "Strategies" and an awesome place to network. Another great place is to look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog in your signature. Its a great additional networking source.

Good Luck on your first flip. Don't forget to post the numbers in analysis if you want feed back and than your finished product in the "Success" stories. Look forward to seeing you around! 

Promotion
REI Nation
Premier Property Management Group
Premier by REI Nation is the #1 PM Choice for Passive Investors
Looking for worry-free property management? Check out our Ultimate Guide to Property Management.
Download Now

Thank you for the feedback! No, Nancy, we are not in Philly area at this time. We are moving south around Christmas so we are very busy getting ready for that.

@Michael Seifert

Welcome to the community! Now get active. Join local meetups, read blogs, ask questions, and I always suggest a podcast marathon! Good luck.

Hey @Michael Seifert   thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

By the way - here are my favorite articles on Wholesaling:

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Dallastown" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you