Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Todd Campbell
  • Investor
  • Austell, GA
Votes |
Newbie from Austell, GA (metro Atlanta area-Cobb County)

Todd Campbell
  • Investor
  • Austell, GA
Posted Jan 21 2015, 21:04

Greetings BP Investors!

My name is Todd Campbell and I am a new BP Pro member. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and start the process to meet other investors on the site. I reside in the metro Atlanta area and I am doing real estate investing on a part-time basis at the moment. My ultimate goal is to transition into being a full-time real estate investor within the next 10 years or so. I want to start off wholesaling to learn the process and generate capital, and then use those funds to get buy and hold rentals. Different strategies I plan to employ are probates, pre-foreclosures, subject-to, quick turn flips, small multi-family, and then moving on to small apartment buildings, commercial properties, self-storage and maybe mobile home investing. I also want to build my self-directed IRA account and use it for investing purposes as well to shore up my retirement funds. I am also a member of the local REIA in Atlanta (GaREIA) and I am the leader of their SouthSide investor subgroup. I have experience managing rentals for other senior investors and I have completed a short sale myself, that I am currently living in (which of course will be a rental one day). I am open to learning and sharing and I am SO READY to grow and make 2015 a banner year! Hello and great to meet everyone!!

Loading replies...