New member in Peachtree Corners Georgia

4 Replies

Hey BP,

My name is Dennis Orlov.

Have been on BP for some time now and finally decided to make an introduction.

I am an investor on Atlanta area. Looking to expand my network and make friends. Currently looking for my first deal. The plan for 2015 is to do one wholesale deal, one rehab deal and buy one rental. Want to see what I like the best.

Hi @Dennis Orlov  . Sounds like you live close to me. My kids go to Peachtree ES.

Welcome to BP. We actually just had an investor meet-up at lunchtime today in Dunwoody. If you want to meet some other local investors then try to come along to the next one. It will be announced in the below area so keep an eye out:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521-events-and-happenings

I'd also recommend joining a local REIA. I belong to GAREIA and it's a great way to network with more experienced investors.

Good luck,

Rachel

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

@Dennis Orlov  

Hi Dennis! Welcome to BP and the world of real estate investing!!   Please let me know how I can help you.  My story is the same as Rachel's.

@Rachel Leonard 

Hi Rachel!  How was the meetup meeting yesterday?  I was not able to make it, but am planning to go to future events.  Thanks!

Thank you for the welcomes. @Rachel Leonard and @Todd Campbell I will try to make it to the next investor meet-up. I am a member of GAREIA but have not been to a meeting in a few months. I feel like I need to start going again at least for just networking.

Dennis

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you