Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Brian Moore
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
New Member from Raleigh, NC - Interested in Wholesaling, Multifamily Properties, and Networking.

Brian Moore
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Jun 17 2015, 06:14

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian Moore and I'm an active duty member in the United States Air Force, working toward completing a degree in business management. As I approach a career transition, I am looking forward to starting a new business endeavor soon with my wife into the real estate world, with the goal of one day getting out of the proverbial "rat race."

We are currently interested in learning how to wholesale properties, with the goal of using the funds to invest in small multifamily properties in the Raleigh area. We are hoping to learn all that we can before we begin this journey. So far, biggerpockets has certainly proven to be very useful, with many informative resources and friendly people!

I'm very much looking forward to networking and connecting with experienced wholesalers and owners of small multifamily properties in the Raleigh area. I am also looking forward to connecting with others who are new to real estate like myself in the NC area.

Thank you for reading!

Loading replies...