Hello! I am Vincetta.

11 Replies

Hey everyone! I am Vincetta! 

I am a young professional new to the Chicago area and looking forward to learning more about investing in real estate. I am open to any tips and knowledge available from experienced investors and realtors.

I look forward to discussing many topics and ideas with you all!

Welcome to BP.  You're in the right place. Lots of great people and info on this site. Check out the pod casts and set up your keyword alerts. When you have questions just ask. Good Luck!!

@Vincetta Dunnell

Welcome to the BP community. Ok, now that you have taken your initial step, below are some quick links to get engaged.

REI can be very daunting, but, before you go searching for that 1st buy, please take a few minutes to bone up on the tips in link below.

http://www.realestate.com/advice/buying-your-first-investment-property/

We look forward to your online interactions.

@Vincetta Dunnell

Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you here. Brandon's ebook Ultimate Beginner's Guide to REI is a great way to start. Also, plenty of things under Learn that can help you get started. Good luck and great success to your REI journey

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you