New To BP - Realtor/ Deal Finder from Orlando, FL!

10 Replies

Hello BP!

I am new to BP and am looking to use this site to link up with potential investor's in the Orlando, Fl metro area. I am currently an investment realtor/ sales associate at Coldwell Banker Residential in Winter Park, Fl and have access to multiple properties both on and off the MLS here in Central Florida. I also have a minor in Real Estate from the University of Central Florida and a strong background of analyzing Real Estate investments. I have acquired some properties for hedge funds and have a very good idea of what investors are looking for when buying an investment home.

All the best,

Ryan Galpern                                                                                                      

welcome to BiggerPockets @Ryan Galpern  I think your going to enjoy your time on this site, good people good advise don't be afraid to ask questions that's how we learn.

You might want to join the local real estate group in Orlando that would be the Centeral Florida Real Estate association 

Best of luck in your Real Estate endeavors 

Steve

Originally posted by @Steve Smith:

welcome to BiggerPockets @Ryan Galpern  I think your going to enjoy your time on this site, good people good advise don't be afraid to ask questions that's how we learn.

You might want to join the local real estate group in Orlando that would be the Centeral Florida Real Estate investors association

Steve

Originally posted by @Steve Smith :
Originally posted by @Steve Smith:

You might want to join the local real estate group in Orlando that would be the Centeral Florida Real Estate investors association

Steve

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the welcoming.  I attended the CFRI here in Orlando and found it be extremely helpful.   I plan on using it as a networking source as well as source of continuing education.  So many things we can all learn by sharing our knowledge.     

Hey @Ryan Galpern , welcome to BP, good to see another Orlandian on here!

It sounds like you have an awesome investing foundation.

Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other Orlando investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I wish you all the best Ryan, and look forward to connecting with you at some point.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you