New Member here looking to make moves. casa grande, Az

3 Replies

I'm 29 years old and work a regular 7-4 shift 5 days a week making just enough to get by. i bought a home 4 years ago that is worth double now and looking to sell just to profit the cash and start investing into rental properties. I'm guessing a good 100k to invest. I live in casa grande, Arizona. I was hoping to invest into 2 older homes maybe 60-70k each and finance whatever i need to cover the rest. Live in 1 home while i fix them both up to rent and eventually use that rent money to purchase a new home for me and my family. 

The goal is to make enough money just from the 2 rental homes to cover my monthly mortgage and etc. and maybe invest into a 3rd rental home in the future. 

I'm new to all this and would love someone to give me a step by step plan and information on best ways to make this happen. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you