• Middle Tennessee, TN
Votes |
Seasoned Investor Says Hello !

Steve Weber
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Middle Tennessee, TN
Posted Aug 8 2008, 12:44

Hello to All Real Estate Investors!

As real estate investors, we are a very unique and independent group. This is a blessing and a curse to most of us as we have the Determination to MAKE a DEAL "Go Right" and Get It Done!

We also have a tendency to think that we have to do it all alone. That's the "curse" part. It wasn't until I let go of this "Marlboro Man" Syndrome of Going it Alone that I Started to Realize the Full Potential of all of our Resources.

About myself... I've been Investing in Real Estate for over Two (2) Decades now ... most of that being Full Time! I initially started investing after a Bloody Divorce where all the money was taken out of the bank accounts and my name was removed from all the credit cards. We went from a two income family supporting one household TO a One Income Family Supporting 2 Households AND Guess who That was? If you guessed "me" you were Correct!

So ... What does that Have to do with anything you may ask! It demonstrates that with Determination that ANYONE Can Overcome ANY Obstacles to Accomplish their Goals & Dreams!

It also creates an environment where one becomes a "Problem Solver".

In today's increasingly Competitive and Challenging Economic Times this Problem Solving Ability is Your Greatest Asset!

Those that Continually IMPROVE upon this ABILITY Will Increase their Networth Significantly over the next 2-3 years. Those that don't ... will Get Hurt!

It is my Hope that those reading this will want to Connect and Share their Experiences with myself and our organization in a manner that we're accustomed to sharing abundantly with others.

Please feel Free to Contact me to Discuss any Interests, Concerns or Difficulties that you may be running into in Getting Profitable Transactions Completed.

Remember: One can ALWAYS Improve on HOW One Does something. The More one Learns about a Subject the more they come to Realize that there is So Much MORE to Learn and we Can LEARN More from Each other.

[POST EDITED BY ADMIN - Contact info removed]

Loading replies...