I'm a new wholesaler here in Nashville, TN! Let's meet up for coffee!

13 Replies

Hello BP community! My name is Ben John and I'm not new to this city but I'm very new to the investment side of town. I'm currently taking Tom Krol's course and learning how to wholesale properties. If you are an active wholesaler in Nashville, I'd love to meet up with you. I've got a lot to learn but I'm in this for the long haul. Thanks so much!

@Ben McCall

Welcome to the site.

Be sure to check with your local RE commission as to what is and is not considered a brokerage activity.

Welcome to BP Ben John !!.. I'm new to RE my self and have decided to dedicate this entire month to listening to every Webinar,Podcast and discovering ALL the tools available.. Planning to buy my first Flip next month.. Best wishes to you !

Welcome to BP @Ben McCall !

I'm not a wholesaler, but I am a buy and hold investor and live near Nashville.  Always looking to grab a lunch or cup of coffee with other investors to talk shop.  I want to keep my network as broad as possible!  Send me a PM and let's get together some time.  

Hey Ben...  Be careful...  Wholesaling is highly illegal, not only in all 50 states, but especially in Nashville, TN.  If you get caught doing it, you will go to jail for the rest of your life and have to pay millions in fines.  Your wife too.  

And watch out for all the get rich quick gurus and scam artists out there who will tell you it is easy to do. They're evil. Wholesaling is super hard and no one ever makes any money doing it. No one. Ever...  

Oh... And make sure you only listen to advice from broke people who have never done a deal before. Usually, the ones who are the most educated, and who have the highest number of comments on forums, know what's best for you.  You'll probably be safe enough and stay out of wholesaling jail if you listen to them.  

But other than that, welcome to BP! 

;)

hey Ben. Welcome to investing in Nashville. I've been wholesaling out here for about a yr now. I would love to meet up for coffee man. Your in a great market. I'd be more than happy to help out any way I can!

Justin Tarr

Hello there, Im Charles, I wholesale Lots of properties in Memphis, Tn, Im looking to connect with like minded people in Nashville to co wholesale properties that I pick up, feel free to reach out to me!

Charles

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you