Votes
Yolanda Mestas
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
what to do, where to begin,,decisions decisions decisions

Yolanda Mestas
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Jul 21 2015, 09:27

so here's the story. my team and i are new (real new) to all of this. we are looking for mentors that we can learn from. when my sister first approached me with this idea i thought she was drinking again. but no. she is looking ahead and knows we must work together to be successful. three of us work full time, one inherited cash. credit for two of us is good, the other two-not so much. we heard about hard money lender and it sounds appealing because i didn't want to take out my 401k because if this deals go sour, i will be in trouble. yes i will have my retirement (govern.civil service ). also, there are three adults crammed into a 2 bedroom 1 bath house and i want to buy a house. i am a veteran and never used my va loan benefit. question now is, should i buy a house with VA, wait a bit, use the equity to buy a rental? we are tossing ideas like crazy and confusing ourselves i think. we heard about Hard money loans, and wonder why not use them if we can, but how much of our savings will be need too.

HELP!

Loading replies...