Newbie from rock hill, south carolina.

7 Replies

Hello everyone, 

I'm 38 years old, just moved to Rock Hill, SC from Greenville, SC. Was born in DC grew up in Ohio. I'm new to real estate world but have one successful flip under my belt and closing on my second "live in" flip next month. My goal is to do 2 flips a year, obviously the hardest part is finding a deal.  I have always been excited with real estate and it provides a nice balance with my day job flying airplanes. Would love to chat with like minded folks in the area. :)

Alan F.

Welcome. 

Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com

Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses, The Book on Estimating ReHab Costs http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

Good Luck

Paul

@Alan Fragassi

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

welcome. I've only been on BP for a few weeks and the info on here is priceless. Lots of folks looking to help out by answering questions and sharing their experiences.

I am a realtor with keller williams spartanburg so if you need any assistance shoot me an email

Hello Alan, how are you, I'm in the SC area to. I see you have gotten your feet wet. That's good, congratulations. I'm looking to get my feet wet in real estate. Please feel free to reach out to me on here.

Thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you