Philly Area Early Investor

4 Replies

Hello all, brand new to real estate investing, looking to get my feet wet and learn as much as possible! I plan to purchase my first property in the coming months. Im a buy and hold investor, a strategy I'm bringing over from my experience in equity investing. Feel Free to reach out with any tips and tricks and I'll surely reciprocate when I learn enough to be helpful!!!

Thanks Seamus, I haven't purchased my first property yet, I'm really looking for the tried and true method of starting with a duplex. Ive recently graduated and began working in finance waiting for a full time offer. Once that happens id like to make my first purchase in the manayunk or olde city area if possible 

Hey @Malique Killing ,

Sounds like you are in a similar situation as I was a couple years ago. I worked in finance after graduating college and purchased my first property in Manayunk making $650 a month after PITI while living there. Since then, I have grown my portfolio and recently purchased a triplex in Manayunk, living in one unit and renting out the other two. Feel free to DM me with any questions, I'm a licensed agent and can help you out with finding something good since I know exactly what you need.

Best of luck,

Jeremy

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you