investor from Clemson SC

7 Replies

Since I was a young child i have always been a natrual entreprener. Only about three years ago did I start to learn about Money vs. Currency, Real Estate, Businesses, and the rules and lifes of the 1%. I plan to use the education I will receive from here to help people with retirment and help them have peace of mind financially.

Welcome to BP! What do you do in Clemson? Are you affiliated with the university? I graduated in 2010 from the school of architecture.

I believe some upstate members are organizing a meet up in Greenville at the Coffee Underground.

In what capacity are you, or do you plan to get involved in REI?

I just happen to live in clemson. I went to greenville tech for accounting and business management.

Who would i need to talk to, to be able to come and visit and met with local investors at coffee underground.

I am still new to the site,what do you mean REI?

Greenville Meetup

There is the link to the meetup they just had on the 13th. Might be able to go there to ask about the next one.

REI is shorthand for real estate investing.

How do you like Clemson? My wife and I still hope to end up back in the upstate one day.

Welcome, @Baylus D. Nicholson . I replied to your message as well.

You've chosen the right place. BP is a great resource in so many ways. Be sure to intereact as much as possible here on the forums and in the comment sections of blog posts. That follow-through learning is where a lot of the aha-moments come. Plus you can get help applying what you learn.

Best of luck and we'll stay in touch.

Chad

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you