New in Connecticut

14 Replies

Hello,

My name is Derrick I'm a new investor on here from Connecticut, spent a few days reading a lot of great posts and information here on BP and i'm looking forward to learning a lot and applying that to my business. 

@Derrick Watkins ,

Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.
It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.
Click on the "learn tab" at the top of the page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

@Derrick Watkins welcome to BP! Always nice to have another CT member and specifically one in Fairfield County!

There is a Fairfield County meetup this coming Wednesday at Anna Liffeys in Fairfield at 7, hosted by @Jonathan Makovsky which is a lot of fun and a great introduction to the area - with NO pitches! Hope to see you there!

And as said above, if you want to talk shop or bounce ideas, I'm happy to help. Welcome again.

Welcome to the site @Derrick Watkins . Be sure to check out all of the free resources, in addition to the Forums. I recommend the podcasts and the free books (both under the Learn tab on the website). Good luck in Fairfield County!

Hi Derrick! I'm Rebecca in Brookfield. Be sure to attend some of the REIA meetings. I joined SoCT REIA and have met some really nice people and made some good connections. I'm new too, but into wholesaling. My marketing campaign is in full swing. What area are you looking in? If I get something good, I'll let ya know!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you