New Investor in Southern Oregon.

1 Reply

Hello everyone!

I am new to the biggerpockets website so I figured I might as well introduce myself. I live just outside of Grants Pass and found my passion in real estate investing a couple of years back. When I learned about the possibilities of passive income I went nuts! Learning as much as I could became my passion. 

I have been looking into many different educational programs, none I will list here, but I have attended paid seminars and read countless books on the numerous topics. I enjoy the idea and profit margins of fix and flips, the convenience of wholesaling and the long term retirement plan rentals can offer. I will admit, I am still a virgin in the market but hope to land my first home under contract shortly.

After hours of research online I am was still unable to find a solid REI group in my area but I kept finding biggerpockets. Knowing I don't know what I don't know, I figured it was worth signing up to meet some excellent people and learn as much as I can from successful individuals.

So here I am... 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you