• newark, nj
Votes |
Is someone out there?

Cesar Brito
  • Environmental Services
  • newark, nj
Posted Sep 1 2015, 22:48

Hi BP!

My name is Cesar L. Brito from New York, NY. My world was opened to REI and BP accidentally on youtube when I ran into Rich Dad Poor Dad audiobook and have been fascinated with the idea of not working for money but having money work for you through investing into property(s), buying and renting property, generating residual income. I work full time and on my spare time Im either reading or watching videos on how to become a real estate investor. All the knowledge makes it clear that it is doable but can overwhelming because lack of experience and it is holding me back from taking my first step to buying/owning for rent. Also, Manhattan and the tri state area is so expansive I don't know if for a beginner with small capital if its an ideal place to start. (feeling more overwhelm). I would be grateful if a had mentor 25 miles of where I'm from (10025). I am willing to work for free I can intern, be an assistant, run errands, housekeeping and or what ever needs to get done, you name it, just show me how to think and be like a successful Real Estate Investor. I'm really respectful, professional, easy going, and take passion for whatever I put my mind into. Thank you for the time you took out to acknowledge me.

Loading replies...