Bakersfield California

5 Replies

Hello, 

I find this to be an interesting and informational site, I have just joined but look forward to exploring the forums and other resources to expand my knowledge base.

I was in the construction industry doing various things and eventually became a building inspector for the local jurisdiction.  The inspection career was interesting and it gave me an opportunity to meet new people and learn different aspects of residential and commercial construction.  

At present I am not involved with RE investing though I have been in the past.

Welcome @Jeff Goddard -

Be sure to jump in and listen to the podcasts. Even those that don't have to do with the type of investing you are primarily Interested in have invaluable info. If you were an inspector you are primed with the best knowledge about where to invest in Bakersfield.  That's a great tool, one I am still learning.  Happy hunting!!

@Jeff Goddard

Welcome to the site.

As a building inspector I am sure you have lots of knowledge to offer the BP community.

Glad to have you join the site.

See you around the forums.

@Jeb Brilliant,@James Wise,@Rachael Collins,@Mark Nolan

Thank you to everyone who took time to welcome me, this is a remarkable site.  

I am suffering from information overload but enjoying soaking up the available information.

I wish you all continued success and joy!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you