Semi truck driver Salem Oregon

3 Replies

Gregory here a newbie in Salem OR, My back ground in real estate is close to zero.

I drive semi truck for many years. My goals will focus on wholesale at this time.

I join BP for all the resources, network, and all the other neat things it has to offer. 

@Gregory Harvey Welcome to BP! You've come to the right place to learn about real estate. If you haven't done so yet, be sure to read Ultimate Beginners Guide to Investing and listen to some of the Podcasts

Be sure to participate on the forums, ask questions, and answer, etc. Everyone is always willing to help new investors. Everyone starts somewhere! Have fun! 

Hi Greg and Welcome to BP.

There are several BP podcasts and probably hundreds of forum posts on the subject of wholesaling. Not to mention all the books available to read. I'm just like you and am on the road for a large portion of my job. The podcasts are great for road warriors, but you can also check out Amazon's Audible app. Amazon will give you 2 free E-books or audible books. I'm sure you'll find something on Amazon about wholesaling.

Good luck.

Tommy also from Salem.

@Gregory Harvey

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you