National Direct Private Money Lender

4 Replies

Hello All, my name is Nathan Walsh and I work for Jordan Capital Finance, LLC as a Business Development Director. We are a National Private lender specializing in providing funds to RE investors who acquire, rehab and sell or lease investment properties. We are licensed in 44 states and have over $400M in funds to lend. I work for JCF out of the Jacksonville, FLA market but can assist with providing financing through-out most of the US.

I look forward to meeting many of you and hope that all of you become successful in RE investing. 

Regards,

Nathan Walsh

Business Development Director

Hello Joe,

To answer your question regarding Crowdfunding, I can't completely speak on behalf of the entire company as I would leave that up to our CEO, Mark Filler but relative to my personal business at Jordan Capital I haven't seen the need to adjust my business approach or model as this type of a transaction is a relatively small percentage of the RE investment financing pie. If anything it may actually benefit our model as Crowdfunding gives an individual/company the opportunity to become very active in RE Investing thus becoming seasoned and experienced, which is what we prefer at JCF, experienced flippers and landlords. Sooner or later the pool of money, similar to a local HML can dry up, forcing this now experienced investor to leverage a well capitalized lender such as a Jordan Capital. Though the concept has taken off, it still hasn't captured enough market share to force national lenders to adjust their approach, but it cannot be discounted.

How's your business, do you participate in Crowdfunding?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you