New member from Central Texas

12 Replies

Hello BP Community,

My name is David Morgan and I am really excited to be apart of BP! I am new to the real estate investing world and I have learned a TON over the last 4 months! I am looking forward to meeting other like minded individuals in the central Texas area (North Austin, Temple area) to bounce Ideas off of and grow our Lease Option business.(Iron sharpens Iron)  I'm the type that learn best when I surround myself w/ other investors, so If you live near me, let's have some coffee!!

I'm a Paramedic full time, but my goal is to be a full time investor.

Thanks and see ya around. 

(PS, I promise to post an actual pic of me soon).

Welcome David!

I too live in Central Texas! In Georgetown! Love it!

My husband and I are newbies as well and are currently looking for our first investment property.  I am also a Real Estate Agent.

Let me know if you ever want to grab some lunch!

Welcome to BP David!

I do not currently live in central Texas, but I was stationed there while in the military.  I also have great interest in this market, more so the Killeen area.  Right now I'm in the process of analyzing the market there. 

Let me know if I can help......

Hello @David Morgan and @Jason L. !

I'm an agent in the Killeen area.  Not sure if the area is attractive to you, but hit me up if you are looking for market info.  There is a bi-weekly investor meetup I try to get to in Killeen as often as I can that I can recommend.

Thanks Jason and Brian. I will definetly hit y'all up some time. We got a couple Lease Option deals brewing in Bell county (Harker Heights and Killeen) that we are excited about. Were hoping the sellers will sign our contracts. 

Hey Brian, when and where is to meet up group?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you