New to forum and investing - Colorado

8 Replies

I agree with @Bill S. . Snowmass/Aspen would put most areas in the country to shame when it comes to high cost. Do a search on the cost per square foot in Aspen. Haven't done it myself but I bet it comes out comparable or higher than Manhattan.

Thank you and I believe you are correct - so much opportunity up here.  There is heavy pressure to "keep uo" and people are getting in over their heads.  I hope to offer them a way to get out of impossible situations and live happily in this beautiful valley.  The median sales price here is $1,200,000!

Originally posted by @Teri S.:

How do you plan to help them @Sabrina Stratford?

Thanks for asking, Teri!  I am partnering with a professional team focused on navigating foreclosures and short sales with an emphasis on preserving people's credit.  I'm still in infancy but the people I'm working with have been doing this a while and helping folks meet their goals around home ownership is high on my list for business opportunity.

BTW, just read through your site and I wonder if Doug is familiar with the Pike's Peak Hill Climb?  Way back in the day, (1992) I was Miss Pikes Peak Hill Climb and got to meet a lot of great racers.  A crown and a Corvette for a year!  Those were good times.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you