New member from Victoria and Austin Texas

3 Replies

My name is Eddie Flores and I currently work in south Texas in the Eagleford Shale. I own 2 houses...live in one and rent the other one out. I bought my first house in 2004 and my second in 2014. My goals are to acquire more rentals and build my business. Thanks for having me.

Hey @Eddie Flores welcome to BiggerPockets! Feel free to jump in the community. Also, you might like these: 

The 21 Best Real Estate Investing Books Ever

How to Rent Your House: The Definitive Step by Step Guide

How to Be a Landlord: Ten Tips for Success

See you around! 

Hey @Eddie Flores welcome to BiggerPockets! It is a great place to really make a lot of great contacts.  You will learn from the knowledge not only presented on the site and podcasts but just asking questions and getting lots of insightful and experienced answers.

Texas is a great place to invest these days so I look forward to hearing how you build you real estate empire.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you