Organic Farmer who Loves Real Estate!

4 Replies

My name is Kim, I run a small organic farm in Washington State.  My husband and I have invested in real estate ever since we could not sell our first home during a job transfer and we had to rent it out.  When we realized someone else could pay our mortgage and then some, we were hooked!  Well, 5 kids and 13 houses later we are getting close to retirement and are ready to ramp up our real estate investing!

Kim,

Welcome to BiggerPockets!  I'm pretty close to you, living and investing in Longview.  Are your investments in Cowlitz county?

To get the most out of the site, listen to the podcasts, set up some key word alerts, and post often.

Thanks for the welcomes...yes Michele Cowlitz and Lewis counties as well as the Big Island!   I've started to listen to the podcasts, so much good information!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you