Rookie

2 Replies

My name is Eric my brother and I want to start and flipping, however we both work long hours at dead end jobs and do not know where to start and how to get money for the deals. At this rate we will never do anything. Desperate for help please. 

Hey @Eric Haas  thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Also - be sure to check out House Flipping: The Best of BiggerPockets. There is a ton of flipping resources there.

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Trenton" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

@Eric Haas

You're lucky that Trenton is one of those markets in the Northeast with a lower bar for entry than most of us NYC-region types are used to. There are some good Trenton people on the forums, and I think it's a small enough community that you can make some good connections, quickly. 

Good luck.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you