• Newbie in Wahiawa
  • Wahiawa, HI
Votes |
Learning about real estate

Kendra Bailey
  • Newbie in Wahiawa
  • Wahiawa, HI
Posted Sep 28 2015, 00:55

Aloha Y'all! I'm originally from AL (born and raised) now living in HI. I've seen videos and read lots of random things that have collectively piqued my interest in the real estate world. I have no experience, but have read a few books that left gaping holes of info missing. I've been wandering around this site a bit and I can already tell that all those holes and more will be filled in. I'm not exactly sure where to start, but I think what I want to do first is bird dogging. I've heard that to do wholesaling you need at least some cash of your own. A lot of "gurus" say that you don't need any, but this wonderful community has already proven that to be wrong. So in hindsight, I guess it's a good thing that I never bought any of the "systems" they were hocking. Something told me I'd be able to find out what I needed for free should I search long enough. I'm a military wife, and our little honey just started kindergarten, and she wants me pretty active at her school, so I can't devote myself to this full time just yet, but I'm uber excited to get my feet wet! We're on Oahu and I'd love any tips or advice you guys have to offer. I'm all ears. Any who, that's me, and I look forward to this real estate journey and learning all I can!

Loading replies...