New BP Investor from Santa Clara, California - Buy/Hold Turnkey

7 Replies

Hi BP community,

My name is Justin Runes, Managing Partner at JRD Global. I heard about Bigger Pockets from listening to the podcast and finally wanted to connect online with this awesome community. I'm based in Santa Clara, CA and gather deals in different markets.

I’d love to connect with more professionals in the industry to see how we can create some win/win/win opportunities. Please feel free to view my profile for my contact info.

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you all soon,
Justin

@Justin Runes welcome to BP. I saw these newly built, no rent control, L.A. turnkey duplexes. I have seen a couple on the MLS and some off market turn key at sola.com. What do you think of those? What locations in Colorado are you in?

Updated about 6 years ago

I mean solainvestments.com for those LA duplexes. Typing on tablet...

Thanks @Account Closed , I currently look at off-market properties with turnkey solutions. Teams already in place. If the numbers work, I'll invest. But, since I come across many buy/hold opportunities myself, I would really need to see high ROI, 20%+.

For Colorado, I work with a partner on deals in Colorado Springs and Denver. If you have any deals there, I'll surely take a look. I have many BOG professionals in the areas I mentioned.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you