New young 19 year old from Atlanta In the wholesale field

7 Replies

My Name is Dave I'm a college freshman attending Georgia State and I'm highly interested In RE specifically the wholesaling aspect. I'm only 19 and HIGHLY motivated to what ever I set my sights on to accomplish. 

Hey @Dave Vertus

Great to see another young investor like yourself on the site! If you're serious about your real estate ambitions then you have certainly found the right place. The best place I got started was checking out the Bigger Pockets Podcast. You will find all sorts of information on wholesaling there, and may even find another area of interest as well. What are you going to school for if you don't mind me asking?

Good luck to you Dave!

-Kyle

@Dave Vertus good luck!! Ask plenty of questions. There are a lot of people on BP that are willing to help and I am available to answer any question you might have about Atlanta. Do you have a particular zip code in mind?

Rush Wall

@Dave Vertus

Welcome to the site.

Way to get in the game at a young age. If I were you I would look into becoming an agent. Best way to break into the industry.

Good luck to you & I'll see you around the forums.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you