Wholesaler Pittsburgh

7 Replies

Hello everyone! My name is Dalton Welsh, Im 21 years old and currently live in Pittsburgh, PA and attend college and work part time. New to BP and real estate investing but I am pretty interested in wholesale real estate investing. Just looking for any advice or to link up with any other wholesalers or investors in the area! Thanks!

Welcome to BP , Dalton I'm an investor from Canada who invest in Pittsburgh.

I really would like you to send me a email ,I'm looking for someone on the ground there.

[REMOVED EMAIL ADDRESS]

I do own a property in Mc Keesport and I would like to have more info about this place.

Mathieu Bourgouin

[REMOVED LINK]

Thanks everyone! BP has tons of info and I plan on applying this knowledge to leverage my first deal and really hit the ground running. @Mathieu Bourgouin what's your email?

Hey Dalton,

Wanted to see how your progress has come in the Wholesaling business. I am also from Pittsburgh and looking to start with wholesaling. We are the same age and know the area so I wanted to see if you had any insights. Thank you

Carter

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you