Votes
Linda Bauer
  • Sonoma, CA
Votes |
New Member From California

Linda Bauer
  • Sonoma, CA
Posted Oct 7 2015, 21:20

Hi, I'm a newbie from Sonoma, California. I don't have any real life experience in doing real estate deals of any sort or haven't completed any assignments (as yet) as a property locator for anyone. The closest I've come to any of this is read some books and see other information online about this profession. I spend lots of time at home so I can learn more in here and in other ways how to go about doing all this successfully. My goals in here is to learn from other member's experiences and go from there and to make connections with other members who are in my area or just read and reply to different topics in the forums. I prefer being a property locator starting out unless someone can teach me to be a house flipper.  I appreciate any help or guidance offered and I hope to eventually be of some help to others. 

Also Wholesaling has my interest for a long time but I am one (like many others) who has no money of my own doing any sort of deals so I must say I am greatful for the free e-book being offered to me after I signed up with Bigger Pockets; thanks very much!

Linda L. Bauer 

Loading replies...