Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Elliott Sulz
  • Victoria, British Columbia
Votes |
​Newbie from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada!

Elliott Sulz
  • Victoria, British Columbia
Posted Oct 12 2015, 21:01

Hi everyone! My name is Elliott Sulz, I’m from Victoria, BC, Canada, and I’m just starting out with my real estate investing business. I’m currently a full time student studying computer engineering, but I also have a passion for pursuing life goals and financial freedom.

Like a lot of folks, I read Rich Dad Poor Dad and was immediately hooked on the idea of buying assets that continuously bring in income. Since then I’ve spent the last couple years learning all I can about real estate investing in my spare time, and I figured now is the time to finally jump in and make things happen. I’ve listened to quite a few episodes of the podcast which is an unbelievable resource, so shout-out to Josh and Brandon, keep it up guys!!

My plan is to start out with small multi-families – I’m currently closing on my first 4-plex! Eventually I want to transition into bigger multifamily apartment buildings. I really like the idea of the consolidated nature of that type of investment.

Anyway, feel free to reach out to me, I would love to connect with other British Columbians and Canucks out there on the site, or just anyone who wants to chat about real estate!

Cheers!

Loading replies...