New member from Canton, Ohio!

5 Replies

Hi, my name is Nathan, I am 17 years old and currently a high school student in Canton Ohio. I have a great interest in getting involved in real estate. I plan on graduating high school and going on to college to study business. I created my account in hopes of soaking up as much information as possible, and to build knowlage of getting started in the world of real estate. Any helpful information will be greatly appreciated, I'm looking forward to meeting, and speaking with some of you! 

Welcome to BP, Nathan! I'm sure there will be plenty of members eager to answer any of your questions you may have! Remember to do your research before asking, there is plenty of good stuff on here. I hope you get exactly what you're looking for, and more out of this site!

@Nathan Phillips

Welcome to BP! The local Real Estate Investing Group (Stark County Real Estate Investors Association) is meeting on Tuesday.  You can come and meet some fellow Stark County investors.  The website is: Investinstark.com.

I am sure you can find some help there.  Our meeting this month is finding financing!!

Hope to see you there!

@Nathan Phillips

Welcome to BP! The local Real Estate Investing Group (Stark County Real Estate Investors Association) is meeting on Tuesday.  You can come and meet some fellow Stark County investors.  The website is: Investinstark.com.

I am sure you can find some help there.  Our meeting this month is finding financing!!

Hope to see you there!

@Nathan Phillips

Welcome to the family. I live in the Jackson area of stark county. I own a few small multifamily properties. I wish I had gotten this bug and learned about this 20 years ago. Good for you for starting and don't let anyone who is not doing this tell you it's a bad idea. The difference between those that don't and those that do are 2 things: education and want to. Go for it. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you