I want to add value to you!

12 Replies

BP Family,

I am from Daytona Beach, Florida and I want to reach the stars by becoming a student of Real Estate Investing. I am sure the BP FamBam gets tons of the same questions all day everyday and it kind of gets old quick. 

My name is Rico and I have no questions at all. 

All I want to know is what can I do for you? 

How can I help you reach for the stars so that we can fly out of space together?

I am new to REI and full of positive energy. I am ready to do what WE all want to do at BiggerPockets! GAIN BIGGER POCKETS, DUH!!

At the end of the day we are all human trying to do the same thing. Lets do it together and have fun.

Have a great weekend BP family!

-Rico 

Welcome Rico,

Our local restate investment group in Daytona in meeting this Thursday at:

Best Western Plus International Speedway Hotel

2620 W. International Speedway Blvd.

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

First time guest are welcome to for free.   6:00 PM for Networking and the meeting starts at 6:30 PM. Parking is behind the Hotel by the pool.   The monthly meeting will feature Fern C. Burr, Licensed Loan Originator/Mortgage Broker and Licensed Real Estate Broker. Fern will join us to talk about Landlording, including:

• Acquisition
  • Funding (it's different from quick turn funding)
  • Tenant screening
  • Managing rental property
  • Processing evictions

Hope to see there!

Josh 

Hey Sharon,  

Ya, we meet the last Thursday of every month.   Hope you guys can make it.   Let me know what you guys are looking for.  (Flix and Flip or Buy and Hold?)   My wife and I do extensive marketing in all areas in Voluisa and get many discounted properties under contract. 

Let me know if we can help and hope we see ya at a meeting.   

Josh

@Rico Saldana

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Thanks for the jump start of enthusiasm. You are helping are ready with the high energy. 

If you have time consider spending 30 minutes for 30 consecutive days on Bigger Pockets. You will receive an Addict award along with a habit; as well as learning and retaining useful real estate information without struggling.

Brandon Turner mentions we are considered to be the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with so connect with REIA meetings, accountability partners, and mastermind groups to engage with individuals interested in real estate investing.

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Hey everyone,

Just want to let you know about the next investor meeting happening this month on the 28th in Volusia. We will be having a speaker coming in and talking about where to find the best deals in 2016.   If you want to make this your best year in real estate yet, come join us! 

Josh

Click here for more details.  

http://cfri.net/Events.aspx?ID=CFRI-Volusia-County...

When in April meeting?  I keep trying to get to these but live out of state and always seem to be in town on the wrong week.  Any chance there is a meeting first week of April?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you