Ohio investor

7 Replies

I have been investing in real estate since 2010. I have been involved in rental property locally, private lending (borrower and lender) and also participate in multi-family deals throughout the United States. I am also pursuing the purchase of notes secured by real estate. Looking forward to connecting with like minded individuals!

Doug,

Welcome.  I am similar in what you are doing.  I have buy and holds in various States and now investing in notes.   I am also interested in purchasing some more homes in Ohio to build my portfolio there.  I have one so far and would like to pick up a few more and help that grow.

Note investing is awesome as I don't watch the stock market everyday.   I earn a double digit return and sleep at night. 

How large (units) of multi families are you involved with in the States?

Welcome to BP Let me know if you need an agent... I am a licensed agent with Comey & Shepherd concentrating in the cincinnati and sorrounding areas and would be happy to help out! I am working on a team with one other person who is also one of the top agents in Cincinnati. 

Thanks!

@Doug Homer

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. Thanks for bringing experience with you. There are a plenty of like minded individuals here. 

At the bottom of this page is a list with help in it. Click on help. You will see answers to questions that you didn't even think of.

Looking forward to sharing insights with you in the forums.

Enjoy as you prosper.....

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you