new member from San Francisco, CA

3 Replies

Wilmar,

If you are looking for solid markets and turnkey solutions, connecting to trusted partners can work.  I know a turnkey partner I've used in the past and like his program.  He's ethical and has some great multifamily product if that is something of interest let me know and I'm happy to share his name with you to understand his program and he can share his views of the markets here.  

@Wilmer Armas welcome to BP! There are many investors on BP based out of SF/Bay Area. I would highly recommend attending one of the monthly BP meet ups in the area - you will meet a lot of other fellow investors that invest both out of state and in California.

If you have any questions or need anything, just let me know.

Out of curiosity - why Texas? Are you familiar with a specific city in particular?

@Wilmer Armas , welcome! I am also in San Francisco, own 1 property and looking to invest out of state and I am actually currently looking in Texas. Would love to connect and trade ideas!

@David Thompson , I'd be curious to connect to your trusted turnkey guy. I've been crunching the numbers on some Texas cities, would be great to start talking to some local guys. Why not? PM me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you