• General Contractor
  • Toms River, NJ
Votes |
Looking for Help...Ocean County, Jersey Shore

Woodrow Carpenter
  • General Contractor
  • Toms River, NJ
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:02

Hello All. My name is Chip. I am a small residential contractor here on the beautiful Jersey Shore. I purchased a 2br 1 ba ranch in 2001 and by 2002 my beautiful son was born. By 2004 I put a second story on the home and created a beautiful 4 br 3 ba colonial. I had created 100,000 in equity and was ready to begin my dream of buying fixer uppers when bang!! Caught her cheating , 2 yr divorce and custody battle. The home sold for 255,000 and between the lawyers and the ex, I am once again broke. I am so talented and have a keen eye for property that has great potential. I need your help. I am hoping to find an investor that will work with me. I can do all the work. I need someone who will help me get back on my feet and persue my dream. I am not looking for a hand out...just someone who will allow me to do what I do best.Turn dumps into beautiful homes. I am not afraid of work and will work for both of us to create a win...win result. Please help! Thank You All!! Chip cell (732)300-0375 fax (732) 929-1526 e mail [email protected] web address www.customcontractors.org

Loading replies...