Hello from an Investor in Connecticut

15 Replies

Hello all -

I am new to Bigger Pockets and look forward to browsing the site and networking a bit. I've been investing in real estate for about 15 years and currently own and manage 33 apartment units, most of them in 4 family buildings. I am looking to continue to grow my portfolio but with larger commercial or multifamily buildings. 

Chad

Hey Chad Spooner

Welcome to BP! As I'm sure you've gathered it's always great to see other CT investors active on the forums.

What areas of CT do you focus on?

If you're interested in meeting other investors there will be a meet up on December 2nd at 7pm at Anna Liffey's in Fairfield. This is always a great event with no pitching or sales, just networking and getting to know people.

Good luck!

@Chad Spooner ,

Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.
It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.
Click on the "learn tab" at the top of the page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.
Raymond

Welcome to the family.  You already sound like you've reached Pro level.  Nice work.  

Let me know if you have questions about the Texas market.  I'm located in Austin. 

welcome to BiggerPockets Chad you found a good group of people here hopefully you'll share some of your experiences and how you got to where you're at and at the same time people here will share theirs and then I can learn from all of you good luck

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you