Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Josh Martinez
  • Anchorage, AK
Votes |
Investor from Alaska, seeking $10m net worth in 15 years.

Josh Martinez
  • Anchorage, AK
Posted Nov 20 2015, 23:21

Hello BP!

I've been stalking this forum for quite sometime and finally set up an account. Looking forward to networking, collaborating and contributing to the BP community!

Currently I am focused on starting a flip-hold/BRRRR rental portfolio. The immediate goal is 12 properties in 2016. I am interested in local Alaska investments, however a few cities in Tennessee have also caught my eye.

My long term goal is to build $10m of net worth within 15 years through REI and investment lending. Developing a strong financial portfolio for my family and having the option of an "early retirement" is a big priority. We really enjoy the outdoors; flying, boating, hunting, you name it.

For the past decade I have worked as a business marketing strategist and consultant. This has been a rewarding and flexible career but I intend to transition that experience and insight into building a cashflow vehicle of my own. 

I plan to personally invest $80,000 cash per year, utilize hard money and constantly leverage any equity or assets to achieve my long term goal.

Loading replies...