New Member from Honolulu, Hawaii

8 Replies

Hi everybody! I'm excited to be here. I wanted to make a change in my life. I'm currently in the importing industry and want to make a transition into real estate. I have 1 property that's being rented in Las Vegas and want to do more.

I'm very excited to learning more from every one of you.

Welcome Jason!! The next Hawaii Real Estate Investors club meeting is on 3 Dec at 7 pm.  Check Meetup.com for the location and other details.  We have about 50 people show up each month to network, exchange ideas and hear a speaker.  A few folks also bring their deals there to pass along.  Please contact me if you would like to start working together here on Oahu, thanks Don

Aloha @Jason Pasion . Welcome to BP and the Hawaii investing scene. It's a great market to get involved in -- I do a fair amount of flips on Oahu and have been toying with some properties on neighbor islands. The main things are to get your education dialed in and then take action on it, namely marketing, marketing, marketing. I'm a firm believer that marketing is 90% of the business!

Good luck,
Mike

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you